Lost thoughts

I happen to read  a blog about a guy who writes everyday. EVERYDAY ?! I dint even write copy -writing everyday. Sigh. Its not possible for me. Sorry! But the point he made was really interesting. Its like diary writing but will help in clarity of thoughts. I dint understand or agree to it completely, but either way here I am trying to write something.
I tried to write something or other many days but somehow the thoughts are always lost in words as put in the "Rockstar" lyrics : "Jo bhi mein kehana chahoo barbaad kare alfaaz mere".
The biggest lose for me was off late I let go one of the life changing opportunity as I could not put up all my thoughts together and give it a right direction. Sigh! Now nothing could bring it back and I will repent for lifetime for that.

Coming back when will thought translates to words and then in to action ?! Is there no connection whatsoever? I dint find a link. Or in the earlier case I subconsciously expected something to work in a way but neither my words or action took in that direction. There was total disconnection. So I have felt only when you speak loud or write probably things go in those way. So here I am trying to write about the need to write.
The problem with thoughts is I have imagined or thought over too many things from pollution-population-global warming-Bin laden killing-my hair style- Cricket-karma - etc. So in  between all this I lose the thoughts needed for my immediate future, the ones I love, the career. Now the question is to do something rather than think over again :)
So thoughts translates to action only if you feel to act on it. Majority of the generic things are for thinking only as I have no control to act on it. So if something really need my attention I lose it. I have to put it in bold, underlined in my mind to work on it.
Its easier to work on things directly rather than keep thinking on it. So I have decided to act rather than think much. I realized whatever I thought hasnt worked anyway I so far. My so called plan/thought for future has only given me pain and disappointment. Time to remember to work rather than think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninnolumeyindale lyrics - mysore mallige

The Guilt